Entrepreneur has an affiliate partnership with TradePub so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
Grab your free copy of and learn how to grow your business, build your career, find more customers, and build a valuable support network of like-minded business people.
Networking is a crucial skill for all professionals and business owners. Quite simply, it’s a fast and effective way to build your business or career – and excellent networking skills will set you apart from the competition. Business Networking For Dummies shows you how to get the most out of networking – both online and offline.
With Business Networking For Dummies, you’ll learn to:
- Use business networking to grow and develop your business
- Find the right platform or platforms to build your own network and ‘assemble your crowd’
- Pitch yourself and your business with confidence
- Get the most out of face-to-face networking events – including valuable tips on presentation skills and sound bites!
- Join up your ‘real life’ and online networking
- Measure your networking success
- Follow up with new contacts successfully
Note from the author: The more that small businesses talk to each other, and exchange ideas and business, and acknowledge their vital role in the economy the better. I fell in love with business networking as an activity about six years ago because it offers so much more than most people realise. I’ve seen people’s businesses and lives changed, including my own, through business networking.
Disclosure: This is brought to you by the Entrepreneur Partner Studio. Our goal is to feature products and services that we think you'll find interesting and useful. If you purchase them, we may get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners.
Have a deal you want to promote? .