Women Shoe Business
l. Executive Summary
Shoelace is a women-shoe store nationwide. Shoelace have an unmatched, extensive selection of different shoes. Generally, the size of Shoelace’ selection is cost prohibitive due to all the different sizes that must be stocked per style. Shoelace has a unique business model that allows them to have an extensive selection at the cost of only stocking one size per style. This is accomplished through a special relationship with the wholesaler so it can receive a customer’s needed size within two days.
Rush overnight shipping is available at additional cost. Shoelace will carry only top of the line quality in women’s shoes. Our selection will range from the basics of comfortable flats and sandals to the trendy style of stiletto shoes. We will be purchasing through sales representatives and manufacturers in a variety of sizes, colors and style to fit our customer base. It is organized as a partnership, owned by Carla Cap and Princess Cabby’s. And will be located at #6813 Loyal Avenue corner, H. V Deal Costa SST. , Magmata City.
The hours of operation will be Monday-Friday 10 a. M. – 9 p. M. , Saturday 10 a. M. – 10 p. M. , and closed on Sundays. Customers will be able to purchase directly from our website and PIP Showcase Events. There will be extended special hours designated during Christmas holiday shopping season. All merchandise will be purchased according to the company’s mission and customer focus of shoes ranging from sizes 5-13 and accessories. Management will rely on customer’s feedback, suggestions, and sales reports to introduce or eliminate certain brands, styles and sizes.
The Concept Recognizing that the market for quality shoes in extended sizes is quite competitive using the larger shoe retailers, it will minimize the competition by targeting specific aches, generally focusing on other retail stores whose prices are too expensive, lack quality and are not “shoe size efficient”. Shoelace has three keys to success. The first is establishing a high quality, high value relationship with its vendors and customers. The second key is to ensure reliable and timely delivery of their products.
The last key to success is reliable administration of the organization. Shoelace leverage extensive knowledge of the women’s retail shoe industry to quickly gain market share. Profitability will be reached by month ten and $284,000 will be Marketing Plan By Albany 1. 1 Keys to Success The key to success is to meet the demand for an upscale women’s shoe store with a wide selection and focused customer attention. In order to succeed in the women’s shoe industry Shoelace must:
* Carry an assortment of shoes sizes and style to fit the personalities of any woman. Provide customers with top-notch personalized customer service in an atmosphere of southern hospitality.
* Advertise and promote in all areas so that our customer base will learn more about Shoelace.
* Continuously review our inventory and sales and adjust our inventory levels accordingly.
* Most importantly, always stay on top f the latest trends in the style of women’s shoes.
1. 2 Objectives The objectives for the first three years of operation include:
1. To create a product-based retail store whose primary goal is to exceed customer’s expectation.
2. To increase the number of clients served by 20% per year by serving an unmet need with outstanding selection and customer service. To develop a start-up business, surviving off of its own cash flow.
1. 3 Mission Shoelace mission is to provide an upscale selection of women’s shoes and
3. Outstanding customer service. We exist to attract and maintain customers. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place. Our services will exceed the expectations of our customers.
II. Description of Products and Services
We will offer the best selection of premium brands and styles, delivering a relevant product assortment that connects with our customers’ dynamic lifestyle. This premium experience, for our consumers, is driven by quality and not price. Shoelace will sell upscale women’s shoes. The general categories of shoes that will be sold are:
* Stylish work shoes
* Heeled shoes
* Dress shoes
* Canvas athletic/stylish shoes accomplish this by having one size per style in stock as a demonstration model.
Shoelace will then order the style in the needed size and it will arrive within two days (rush one day service is available). This will be accomplished through a special relationship with the wholesaler who is able to send out the right size in the right style on demand. Often a wholesaler will be unwilling to ship out individual shoes, but Shoelace was able to secure an exclusive arrangement with a wholesaler to meet this need.
2. 1 Company Summary Shoelace is organized as a partnership, owned by Carla Cap and Princess Cabby’s. And will be located at #6813 Loyal Avenue corner